Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Follow the girl who doesn't know where she's going


You know me. I am the free spirit from the Bachelor. The one who is always laughing or thinking. I am the girl who sweats the ocean and leaves a trail of sand wherever I go. I always show up with wet hair and no make up because I know that all I really need to look good is a smile. I'm not sun kissed, I kissed the sun. I grew my own roses before a man ever gave me one. I have cool scars and even cooler stories of how I got them. I don't have any tan lines and I have more passport stamps than shoes. I always smell like vacation and I believe that there is no better feeling in the world than being naked in nature. I believe in love. I believe in adventure. I believe in possibilities. My name is Lucy and this is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment